SV Penelope Queen Crown
♕ This baroque queen crown is a clustered rich statement piece that has vintage and distinct charm.
- Height: 4.5cm
- Diameter: 14cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
Gorgeous!I wore this tiara for a "death to my youth" photoshoot.I absolutely loved it and it complimented my dress well!It did come with some missing jewels, but they had replacement jewels included in the box and they were easy to pop back in with some hot glue!Also, it is very heavy on the head and will wobble if not attached properly. I researched some tips on how to combat this, and found some paegent tricks that said to thread a stocking/pantyhose (I found a 2 pair pack at Walgreens for $1) through the loops inside the tiara and then use clawed hair clips to bunch the hose against your hair to hold it securely.I nearly fell down an embankment during my session and this tiara did not budge using that tip!
WHOA...Exactly what I said when I got this crown shipped to me and I opened the box. I did NOT expect the high quality make of the crown. EVERYONE loved it, I will wear it again at my birthday concert!You WILL need some bobby pins to secure it to your head - it worked for me because I have a million of them - well maybe a 1/2 million of bobby pins. OK - I have a lot of bobby pins! JUST BUY THE CROWN!
RoyalityThe crown was purchased as part of a photoshoot project. The material is sturdy and well made so it photographed well on set. The material is metallic (not the cheap plastic similar to some props) and the jewels were interwoven into the metal lattice so stay put. The only downside is that may not stay perfectly in place with those who may a light head of hair.