SV Tatum Queen Crown
♕ Encrusted with stunning Austrian crystals of various sizes, this tiara design based on vintage style, greatly to show its culture and fashion, will make you standout in any occasions
♕ Tiara measures approx. 2.75 inches in height, 6.29 inches in diameter. Weight: 0.64 lb, crafted specifically to fit women and girls and perfectly fit in your glamorous hairstyles
♕ The queen crown is of high quality, close as a full round for a perfect fit. Pin loops under the tiara for extra security. (Bobby Pins Included)
♕ Sparkling headpiece design can be applied in various occasions, ideal for wedding, Birthday, Halloween, Quinceanera, Thanksgiving, Theater, Cosplay, Church, Prom, Anniversary, Music Festival or any other special occasions.
- Height: 7cm/2.75inch
- Diameter: 16cm/6.29inch
- Color: Black, Gold
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
good quality for pricei bought this impulsively, and it’s still one of my favourite things. i’ve used it in a good few photo shoots now, and it’s one of the most wonderful things i own.it’s relatively durable, all things considered. i had to glue one gem back in after it was tossed around in the mail, and the metal frame is bendable (with effort).it’s currently sitting on my fantasy bookshelf looking rather fancy, exactly where i feel it belongs.