Valerie Tiara-SWEETV PALACE
The overall shape resembles the spire of the palace. It is exquisite and shiny, a continuation of the elegant and noble style of royalty.
- Color: Silver
- Height: 7.5 cm
- Diameter: 16 cm
- Embellishment: Pearl
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected]
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Show per page
Even better than the photosI bought different tiaras for a birthday party and this one was by far the best in terms of fit, quality, and overall style. For those of you that were GOT fans, this is a perfect GOT look!! I had to pull it apart the tiniest bit so it wasn't so tight on my head but once I did that, it was a great fit and didn't need to secure it. I wasn't doing any "active" things so if you wear it for an event that requires a lot of moving around like a wedding or party, I'm sure it's easy enough to pin down. It has a larger area to pin rather than the tiny holes on other tiaras that some of the ones I purchased had and were almost impossible to use without feeling like our heads were being stabbed. It is great quality and "heavy duty." Not one rhinestone fell out and I can't say that about the others I bought (which was six total and all were different).
So much more beautiful in personI don't know what quality I was expecting but this surpassed it by far. This is the first time I've opened a package off and my jaw almost dropped. It's very high quality, the gold isn't tacky or yellow fake looking, the light catches the tiara and it sparkles so beautifully. I took a chance on it after seeing some mixed reviews and wanted others to know this is so worth it. I ran to review it 15 minutes after I got it lol. It didn't come perfect, but nothing that couldn't just be adjusted in less than a minute so I don't see it as a reason to knock off stars. The box was sort of bent, and one of the prongs was off a bit probably due to this, but it was easily gently pushed back into place and it's a good as new. Probably a returned one, but even so the quality alone is worth it.
Show per page