SV Rhinestone Great Gatsby Headpiece, Sliver
❀A shimmering stretch headband from SWEETV, a large center crystal is highlighted by sliver rhinestones and crystals while a charm of deco divinity dances below. Secured to an sparkling elastic headband for an all night shimmy on the dance floor!
❀Size: Elastic sash width is 0.8cm(0.31 inch); Vintage headpiece circumference is 52-60cm(20.47-23.62 inch).
- Width: 0.8cm
- Length: 54cm
- Metal: Alloy
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Color: Silver
- Color: Silver
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Gorgeous Piece but It BrokePros: Absolutely beautiful! Arrives in beautiful box and comes with 4 very strong bobby pins. Part of headband is elastic so it comfortably fits.Cons: Headband broke with light use, included bobby pins were for blonde hair (I'm brunette), placement of large gem means you have to wear it on the right side of you headOrdered this for a Roaring 20's themed party and got so many compliments on it! I absolutely loved it but it broke while I was wearing it. The headband is two connected pieces: a line of gems and a bit of elastic, which allows it to fit any head and isn't too strong (giving headaches) or too loose (falling off your head). The elastic is a kind of glittery silver on one side, with nothing on the other side so it slides smoothly around your head. The glue between the elastic and line of gems didn't hold, so the headband fell off my head. I happened to have some bobby pins so I pinned it in my hair while I was still at the party, but it wasn't secure and kept falling down my forehead. I could probably super glue the elastic back to the gems if I ever need to wear it again, but I would be very cautious. I hadn't even started dancing or anything, I was just standing around talking with friends.