SV Gold Rhinestone Bridal Headpieces
This unique boho wedding headband available in antique antique gold is a lovely finishing touch for the chic bride. A mix of metal leaves, opal beads, off-white pearls and clear crystals create a textured botanical design.casion!
- Width: 0.5cm
- Length: 191cm
- Metal: Alloy
- Embellishment: Crystal, Pearl, Sash/Ribbon
- Color: Gold
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Absolutely beautiful crownFor the crown being that price, it's really good. No it's not real gems but it looks similar to it. They even give you a little bag with more gems just incase! The head part itself is decently flexible to put on everyone's head. I have had this product for almost a year and not a single gem as fell off. If your thinking of buying, I'd say go for it! It's super shiny, beautiful, and sturdy ♡
Extremely full of qualityIt is not a cheap piece of material. I plan on handling it with care and intend on wearing it again and again. I am very pleased but even more so, stunningly surprised with the quality of the material. It's beautiful, tastefully crafted, and something adults should take care of. I don't know what i paid for it but it's worth every penny and the best tiara/crown I've ever bought! Claire's certainly cannot compare to this!BONUS: it can be worn two ways!