SV Marquise Cluster Wedding Earrings
Crystal Bridal Earrings feature tiny marquise-shaped cubic zirconia stones which are just perfect for your vintage 1920s art deco, Great Gatsby, Downton Abbey style weddings & events, and also make for the perfect Bridesmaid Proposal.
【MATERIAL】: Finest Quality AAAAA Grade Cubic Zirconia on highly polish settings, Silver Plated Copper. Delicate copper post with bullet clutch earring backs
【DIMENSIONS】:2.0*2.5cm(0.79*0.98 inches) in lightweight design; Safe for Sensitive Ears, Hypoallergenic, Nickel-Free, Lead-Free. NOTE: manual measured, there will be a little different.
【Elegant Present For Her】:Beautifully Packaged;Great gift to treat yourself or for bridal, girlfriend, wife, daughter, mom, mother bride, during Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday, Engagement.
【Any-Occasion Accessory】:Fit For Weddings, Proms, Bridesmaids, Parties, Proms, Pageants, Homecoming, Galas, Formal Affairs, Holiday, Birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Anniversary or any other special occasion.
- Width: 2cm
- Length: 2.5cm
- Metal: Zirconia
- Color: Rose Gold, Silver
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
My daughter wore these for her prom and they really were very classy and pretty. They are a lovely, size, design and weight.They didn’t irritate her ears at all (as she is usually quite sensitive) but she only wore for them for the evening, not sure how quickly the silver coating would wear away otherwise.