SV Victoria Queen Crown
♕ Encrusted with stunning clear Austrian crystals of various sizes, this crown design based on baroque vintage style, great to show its culture and fashion, it is the best choice for baroque fashion fans
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Diameter: 14.5 cm
- Color: Bronze, Gold
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Beautiful CrownThis crown is beautiful all the pastel colors are so beautiful is nicely made. The crown can feel a little heavy but that is just my own personal opinion. I gave it 4 stars because I wish the crown had pins on just to make easy to wear the crown comes with four little pins but can be tricky to put them on to secure the crown to your head. I end up using Bobby pins but it was not easy to secure it either but I was surprised the crown stay in place lol keep in my mind that if you are going to be dancing and moving a whole lot you might have to find a really good way to secure it to your head I used for a Halloween costume I didn't dance not because I was afraid the crown was going to fall it was more a mingling standing kind of vibe. Get it you won't be disappointed!
My new writing tiara!Wearing a tiara while I write started as a joke over a decade ago, but now it's real. Different tiaras for different genres are a must for any writer! Today's arrival is the choice I made as I venture into the world of paranormal fiction and I am a happy author. It's is lovely, a tad on the heavy side, but beautiful and sturdy and should be quite the inspiration as I write about vampire cowboys in the old west.