SV Victoria Queen Crown
♕ Encrusted with stunning clear Austrian crystals of various sizes, this crown design based on baroque vintage style, great to show its culture and fashion, it is the best choice for baroque fashion fans
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Diameter: 14.5 cm
- Color: Bronze, Gold
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
This crown is BEAUTIFUL!!I bought this crown as a gift for recognition of someone for her hard work in our company. It exceeded my expectations! It is beautiful and well made. And most importantly, she LOVED it!! I’ll be making this a yearly thing. I can’t wait to order one for next year’s queen. Thank you!
Worth the money!I bought this crown to wear to a music festival and I got compliments the entire night! The crown does not feel cheap at all, it's sturdy, and it feels kind of heavy. One problem is that it won't stay in your head and I couldn't figured out how to put the bobby pins through the hoops. One of the other reviews recommended putting a cord through the hoops so I followed instructions but instead of a cord I used an elastic band. I stretched the elastic through all the hoops and formed like an "X" and tied it from the inside. I put like 10+ bobby pins through the elastic and my hair, and and my crown did not fall off at all! I wore it from 6pm to 3 am the next day and it was still very sturdy! If you do the same trick, it will last you a long time. 10/10 I recommend this crown