SV Handmade Rhinestone Flower Clip
The fine copper design compliments the glitzy rhinestones featured in this beautiful flower clip.All delicate elements are weaved together to create a magical design for a quintessential look. The handcrafted clip hair accessory is a perfect addition to your wedding hairstyles.
- Width: 7 cm
- Length: 12 cm
- Metal: Fine Copper
- Embellishment: Crystal
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Even more beautiful in personSuch a beautiful piece and even more beautiful in person. I was not expecting such good quality for what I paid but I was shocked. It attaches with a small alligator clip and comes with 2 pins but we used regular bobby pins to hold it in place better. The pink tone is very soft, not harsh.
Elegant design an hair clip never fall.My wife used this for an activity in mountains, did a hike with the hair clip all the time and it stock there all the time than to the strong clips that the product contains. Also comes with two extra pins in case that you need more but I believe she didn't use it.Even the who did her hair was suprise of how easily and practical it was that she didn't need to put any pins to get it attach.Highly recommended.