SV Taylor Costume Crown
♕ Crafted of gold metal setting and leaf shape, this crown features in baroque style with vintage and distinct charm. Best tiara for costume party
- Color: Gold
- Height: 4.5cm / 1.77 inch
- Diameter: 16.2cm / 6.37 inch
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected]
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
I am a Victorian princeI cannot even begin to convey the joy in which I felt when I bestowed upon myself this crown. That is to say... I purchased it a few days past. I was so very excited; chortling and grinning at my late night purchase.Though the wait felt long, my crown arrived in little time. So little, in fact, that I had not noticed the notification until I was jadedly scrolling through my messages. I gasped and rushed to retrieve my moccasins, slipped them on, and hurried out to my rusty, old mailbox.Well, you can just imagine what sort of shenanigans ensued once I had the crown within my grubby, little hands.I say all this to inform those considering such a purchase... that it is oh so very worth your money. If you believe you deserve a crown, get yourself a crown. If you believe you don't deserve a crown, you're probably right (I jest, I jest), but that can't stop you from getting a crown. Bestow upon yourself the power and monarchy that you so desire for yourself with this here crown!-Sincerely and yours truly,A Victorian Prince
The "Everyday" CrownThe was my third (I'm seeing a trend starting) crown from SweetV. The crown is perfectly circular, so it doesn't sit on the head naturally. However, the crown is wide, so with a little squishing it can easily fit your head. I haven't do so, though. It's solid, well made, and perfect for everyday use (lol). The workmanship is beautiful, and I have zero regrets.
Inexpensive, but not cheapI've bought from this shop three times, and have been very pleased each time. The quality is remarkably good for the price, and the variety is worth exploring. Their full crowns are circular, but most heads are not... but these are sturdy enough to withstand gentle pressure to reshape them for comfort. Definitely recommend!
Very pretty and sturdy!Fits great when I have a wig on, but not so much on my natural head, which is totally fine since I bought it for cosplay. I have my head shaved on the sides, so wearing it without a wig is incredibly uncomfortable and it doesn't stay, but I'd imagine that wouldn't be an issue for someone with more hair.Very well constructed, there are a few spots where there are clear seams, but they're easy enough to ignore and not sure obvious from a distance. Also, the inside has a set of small rings and it comes with matching bobby pins to help secure it to your hair/wig.Overall great product, very happy with it!