SV Flower Girl Pearl Headpieces
★ Handmade baby girl/ flower girl headpiece features soft white (light ivory) simulated pearls, bright crystals, clear beads and a detachable satin ribbon.
★ Size: Headband length 26 x 4 cm (10.3 x 1.6 inch); Ribbon length 115*0.5cm(45.28*0.2inch).
★ Free Style: No restriction to hair length or hairstyle, it can be used in various ways, as a headpiece on the forehead, or as a headband, or used above a bun, etc.
★ Security: It can be tied and adjusted with the ribbon, or you can use bobby pins to secure on sides of your head to your hair (bobby pins are included for free).
★ Occasions: These suitable for little girls with a simple dress and hairstyle, wedding, party, prom, shows, Birthday Party, Children's Day, photography or other special occasions.
- Width: 4cm
- Length: 26cm
- Metal: Alloy
- Embellishment: Beading, Crystal, Pearl
- Color: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Have a plan for this!It's a pretty accessory. I cut the piece and two and made it work with my hairstyle (crocheted, butterfly locs). If you have curly/coily hair, this accessory will get tangled into your hair. My advice: know EXACTLY where you want to place it because rearranging will be a pain.