SV Flower Leaf Rhinestone Headpiece
✔【Design】: Silver flower-leaf hair vine with opal buds and crystals--This floral bridal headband is entirely wired by hand, the vine is embellished with luminescent pearl sprays, matt silver leaves, brilliant crystals, and delicate opal.
✔【Size】: Approx. 38*4cm (14.96*1.57 inch). Wedding headpiece that would be perfect for a bride/bridesmaid/flower girl.
✔【Various Styles】: No restriction to hair length or hairstyle for a pretty look, stay comfortable on your head. The headpiece has a loop on each end for securing with ribbon or bobby pine. (Bobby Pins Included)
✔ 【Occasions】: Rhinestone bridal hair accessories, ideal for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, proms, photography props, anniversaries, maternity shoots, and any other special occasion. (Gift-Wrapping Included)
- Color: Silver
- Embellishment: Flower
- Metal: Alloy
- Length: 138 cm
- Width: 0.6 cm
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected]
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
In LOVE with this pieceThis is the first thing I’ve ordered for my wedding. I am absolutely in love with it. It’s gorgeous! The only thing I didn’t care for the box size bc once I took out the headpiece to see it, getting it back in that box to keep it safe until the wedding felt “wrong”. Like I had to fold it in the center and I was so worried I was gonna snap it in half