SV Handmade Flower Headpiece
❀ Material: pearls, crystals, alloy; Size: Ornament 30*3.5cm (11.81*1.38 inch).
❀ Features: Crafted with crystal dew-dropped blossom and leaves, with dainty pearl and crystal buds, this stand-out piece looks stunning set against a chignon or worn at the front.
❀ Free Style: Whether you're having a bohemian, modern, or vintage inspired wedding, a sparkly handmade headpiece will complete your look. Also no restriction to hair length or hairstyle, it can be used in various ways. Easy to fasten and take off.
❀ Occasions: Perfect bridal headband for weddings, proms, homecomings, garden receptions, anniversaries, formal parties, birthday, and any other special occasion. Come with SWEETV brand signature gift box, it also a great gift for ladies!
- Width: 0.7 cm
- Length: 155 cm
- Metal: Alloy
- Embellishment: Crystal, Pearl
- Color: Gold
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
Shockingly niceYou never know what you are going to get when you order off the internet, however I was beyond thrilled about this headband I purchased for my wedding.It was easy to pin in, stayed put even with an up-do. I got so many compliments on it and wish I had more reasons to wear it!If you are looking for something small yet elegant you should consider this.The strings did start to fray so might want to dab a little glue or something on the ends to keep them from looking tattered.