SV Serenity Crystal Tiara
♕ Encrusted with stunning Austrian crystals of various sizes, this tiara shines bright like a diamond which is unparalleled in flawlessness and clarity.
- Height: 6 cm
- Diameter: 14 cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Color: Blue, Green, Multi Color, Red, Rose Gold, Silver
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected]
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
SparklyI buy myself a tiara for every semester I do well in graduate school. This one was for fall 2022 and it might be my new favorite. I did have to reshape it a bit because the band was a bit wider than I’d like. It’s not the lightest tiara but it’s not unbearably heavy. It’s solid in shape and durability so far. It’s a beautiful piece that I can’t wait to wear more often around my kingdom (apartment).
Beautiful but a few gems have fallen outThis crown came in a nice box and was beautiful. It was a little wide for the head but overall pretty comfortable to wear. I like that it had anchor loops at the ends but not all around because that allows it to fit better without those loops digging in like in other crowns I’ve had. A few of the gems have fallen out but I’m not sure if it was stored properly between wears. I’ve never had this issue with other Sweet V crowns before. Either way they’re pretty easy to glue back in so no big deal.