SV Elizabeth Wedding Tiara
♕ Choose the glitzy princess tiara to top your look. The regal headpiece features unique rhinestone embellishments and serves as the perfect accessory for giving you a royal appearance. The tiara is available in rose gold and gold colors. The fancy princess tiara is perfect for prom, holiday parties, and pageants.
- Height: 3cm
- Arc Length: 27cm
- Diameter: 14cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Color: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
The bride and bridesmaids were jealous...I bought 2 of these tiaras for the flower girls in my niece's wedding, along with a baby's breath headpiece for the toddler.The 3 bridesmaids were all jealous that the little girls got such nice tiaras to wear and they didn't.The bride wore one of my tiaras, as her borrowed object, but she said she wished she had one to keep too LOL.They were a hit with the flower girls, as well as with the guests at the wedding.They are well-made, and very pretty in person. The have a loop at the back for bobby pins or ribbon to keep it in place (although I have a couple made this way and have never had a problem with it staying in place for normal wear with my short hair, and the girls didn't have a problem either). It is not very adjustable, but you can open it a little if you are very, very careful. These are made to fit pretty snugly, not like a headband. It does take some getting used to to wear, so if it is for a special event, I would advise wearing it around the house some to get the feel of it. This one in particular is small, so weight isn't an issue, but for anything larger, you'd definitely feel the weight of it.