SV Crystal Leaf-Vine Headpiece for Wedding
A mix of metal leaves encrusted with clear crystals set on a bendable wire with rhinestones and pearls. Wire setting is flexible and bendable so you can customize the placement of this bridal headpiece. It is a half halo, wear in the back, side or weaved into any hair style (bridal hair down, half-up, up-do).
- Width: 4.5cm
- Length: 35cm
- Metal: Alloy
- Embellishment: Crystal, Pearl
- Color: Rose Gold, Silver
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||3-10|
|$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
- If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can request a refund within 14 days of receiving items by contacting us via [email protected].
- For more info about returns, check Return Policy
Glowing hair gems worth every penny.Got married on 10/3/20 this head band was the talk of the party. So beautiful durable and worth every penny . Bends to fit head and all gems stayed in place not one fell out . FYI do not get any kind of hair spray on gems, cover with hands if you must spray hair to prevent dulling the gem stones.
Unique! Lots of complimentsI loved this hair piece it was a good price and good quality. I really wanted some sparkle for my wedding day and this was perfect. It was easy to add to my hair. It comes with a ribbon to tie on like a head band but I didn't use the ribbon. The ends have little loops and I just used bobby-pins to place it where I wanted it. It looked great in all of my pictures! And I received so many compliments on it!