SV Penelope Queen Crown
♕ This baroque queen crown is a clustered rich statement piece that has vintage and distinct charm.
- Height: 4.5cm
- Diameter: 14cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
Product arrived with gem pieces fallen outI love the way this crown looks and it is sturdy but the minute I opened it I found gems in the bag and realized they had fallen out of the crown. Both big and little. Not sure if it was a transport thing but now I have to go get glue to make it look nice again.
CuteThis is a really cute crown. For comfort, I wish it was a little bit bigger, but it works fine. Comes with bobby pins that match to pin it to your hair. Do not recommend, personally. Other than that, it comes in a little box, and there's a bag around it initially.It is metal, but the metal does bend and it can dislodge the rhinestones. Two were floating around in the bag when I got it, and they corresponded to two points thay were bent back slightly. Easy fix though. Just grab some superglue, and no one can tell unless they look super close.Only other qualm is that the black-gold is more of an antique gold finish in real life, but it looks super cute, so I'm not going to be mad about it.
Will be buying more- can't beat the priceThe first one I ordered came missing 1 stone, returning was super easy- just had to bring it to a local store and show them a copy of my return email with QR code.I bought 2 from this company when I got the first one and the other came perfect. Some stones are milky and others are clear but for the price it looks great in pictures and seems like it may last a while too.