SV Penelope Queen Crown
♕ This baroque queen crown is a clustered rich statement piece that has vintage and distinct charm.
- Height: 4.5cm
- Diameter: 14cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
I love this crownBought this for a photo shoot. Wow, amazing crown. Very sturdy, comes with extra gems for back up, and pins for your hair. The crown sits better on the back of your head rather than straight on top. There are little holes the clip to your head. I found it easy to pin in place and stunning in photos.
Looks even better in person!Purchased two crowns to give my Mom her choice of so that she could be queen for a night on her birthday celebration at Medieval Times. She picked the other one, and my MIL thought it was too heavy and ended up wearing a circlet style piece, so I ended up wearing this one. I had to adjust the shape a little to make it sit properly, and turned the bobby pin loops up just a bit to make them not poke so much. Take great care if adjusting, too much pressure could break something! One big gem had fallen off when I opened the box (it was in the box), so I glued it right back in. The crown also came with some spare smaller gems to maintain it. Both crowns got many compliments at MT, even from some of the "Court." I had fun wearing it, and it will see use in the future at RenFaire and con outings.