SV Penelope Queen Crown
♕ This baroque queen crown is a clustered rich statement piece that has vintage and distinct charm.
- Height: 4.5cm
- Diameter: 14cm
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
WHOA...Exactly what I said when I got this crown shipped to me and I opened the box. I did NOT expect the high quality make of the crown. EVERYONE loved it, I will wear it again at my birthday concert!You WILL need some bobby pins to secure it to your head - it worked for me because I have a million of them - well maybe a 1/2 million of bobby pins. OK - I have a lot of bobby pins! JUST BUY THE CROWN!
RoyalityThe crown was purchased as part of a photoshoot project. The material is sturdy and well made so it photographed well on set. The material is metallic (not the cheap plastic similar to some props) and the jewels were interwoven into the metal lattice so stay put. The only downside is that may not stay perfectly in place with those who may a light head of hair.
So Beautiful!We have 2 cats, and my fiance dubbed our new home, "The Catsle", lol! So, for Halloween we decided to be the King and Queen of the Catlse... I LOVED my crown! It was so beautiful and sturdy and also came with 2 pretty bobby pins. Because it is nice and heavy, it wasn't the MOST comfortable but it wasn't so uncomfortable that I didn't want to wear it. Because of my cat ears, I didn't end up using the pins as they were helping to keep the crown stay on my head, but unfortunately, while taking a photo towards the end of the evening, the crown slid off the back of my head and fell on the tile floor which caused several of the jewels to pop out. I was sooo sad! But it still looks beautiful and made me feel like a queen! I would definitely recommend this crown!