SV Margot Costume Tiara
♕ Encrusted with stunning gemstones of various colors and sizes, this tiara design based on baroque royal style, greatly to show its culture and fashion, will make you standout in any occasions
♕ Tiara measures approx. 3.54 inch in height, 6.5 inch in diameter, crafted specifically to fit women and perfectly fit in your glamorous hairstyles
♕ The metal alloy tiara is of high quality, bend at the end for a perfect fit. Pin loops at each end of the tiara for extra security.(Bobby Pins Included)
♕Sparkling headpiece design can be applied in various occasions, ideal for wedding, Birthday, Halloween, Quinceanera, Thanksgiving, Theater, Cosplay, Church, Prom, Anniversary, Music Festival or any other special occasions.
- Height: 9cm/3.54inch
- Diameter: 16.5cm/6.49inch
- Embellishment: Crystal
- Color: Multi Color, Rose Gold
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
BEAUTFUL but a little heavyI saw someone online with this crown and fell in love with it. So reasonably priced and beautiful. But it's HEAVY. Good solid construction but make sure you have lots of hair to hold it up? I haven't exactly figured out the best way to make it work. I did deduct one star because after having it about a month one of the jewels fell out. Luckily I was able to find it and glue it back in but that may be something to keep in mind.