SV 925 Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
About Design: Hoop Earrings is Sleek and Modern yet Classic and Elegant. Made of Hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver, lead and nickel free. It's the Best Choice for Sensitive ears.
About Size: Internal Diameter 8mm(0.3inch), Thickness 2mm(0.08 inch); Very tiny and comfortable to wear every day and even shower and sleep in. You can also be worn in a second hole or top cartilage.
More choice: Silver/ rainbow/ black 3 color cubic zirconia with sterling silver, easy to mix and match with other earrings.
Gift-Wrapping: Beautiful Gift Box Included ideal for giving; Great gifts for her on Birthday/ Wedding/ Party/ Prom/ Thanks Giving Day/ Valentine's Day/ Mother's Day/ Christmas/ New Year/Graduation /Anniversary etc. or just as a surprise to remind that special one how much you care!
- Diameter: 8mm/0.3 inch
- Width: 2mm/0.08 inch
- Metal: Silver
- Embellishment: Zirconia
- Color: Black, Gold, Multi Color, Silver
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
Super cuteThese are beyond super tiny. They are minuscule to the point that I can’t wear them. Just trying to hold one and put it in my ear was an epic fail. They just slip out of my fingers. I’ll be giving these to my 1 yo granddaughter who doesn’t even have pierced ears. That’s how small the are. Smaller than my pinky finger.