SV Jasmine Crown Set
♕ Encrusted with stunning Austrian crystals of various sizes, this crystal jewelry set design based on gothic style, greatly to show its culture and fashion, will make you standout in any occasions
- Height: 7.2cm/2.83 inch
- Diameter: 15.5cm/6.1 inch
- Color: Bronze, Gold
- Metal: Alloy
|Location||Shipping Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days||$6.99 per order( free shipping for 3 PCS or more)|
|Canada||DHL Express Shipping||7-15 Business Days||$10.99 per order|
|Germany||$14.99 per order|
|United Kingdom||$14.99 per order|
- We have warehouses in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany. If the items you need are not in stock at your local warehouses, we will deliver them using International shipping from the nearest warehouses in other countries.
- Once we receive your order, we will have prepared items within 2 business days.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Your shipping speed selection does not guarantee a specific delivery date and we are not responsible for carrier delays.
- For more shipping info, please check Shipping Policy
I love this setFrom the picture, the gems looks a bit more red, so I was really glad about the purple shade when it came in. The necklace has become one of my favorites and the crown stays on my head really well even without using the heavy duty bobby pins it came with. I'm totally in love with the whole set. Beautiful ensemble.
Love the pieces well made.Love the color very well made. I have a small head and bobby pins didn't work and I found that I could bend the tiara inward to fit my head better. I was afraid I would break it but I was very careful when I was bending inward. It fit my head perfectly with added weave for volume and help from bobby pins. The tiara stayed in place during the whole event.
Its such a pretty set!!The pics dont do it justice - the set is beautiful. It looks and feels expensive. Its less monochromatic than it looks in the pics and there is more differentiation between the light and dark purples than i expected (which i was happy about). I wore this at my daughters renaissance themed wedding and got lots of compliments!
LOVED THIS!Used this set for my gothic bridal shower- it’s love! Tiara is a little heavy, but that was fine with me as it means it was also sturdy. I didn’t like the pins that came with it but ended up not using pins and it stayed in place all day for me. Got SO many compliments on it! The jewelry was ok- nothing wrong with just definitely more “costume jewelry” than “elegant” imo.